engine adaptor plate

barn1949
hi .
can anyone help,i desperately need an engine adaptor plate v8 rover to mgb o/d box.nobody seems to make them anymore.
i would pay to borrow one so i could make my own.
many thanks barny

Re: engine adaptor plate

Lesspalding
I have only just read you thread . Did you ever manage to find a plate as I have one

Re: engine adaptor plate

Paula-NRR-796K
This post was updated on .
Have a look on Ebay, as at saturday 7th April 2012 an angine conversion plate is  still for sale but expensive at £1K.

MGB MG BGT V8 complete costello engine conversion plate flywheel and clutch ect.
item no: 330713289444

Good luck

Paula.

Re: engine adaptor plate

R.M.F.
There's one for sale on ebay...just type in MGB COSTELLO !

Hope this is of use.