V8 costello HYH 223K

Mark Vine
Hi all, just fond this forum flicked through the photo gallery and found my old car I sold many years ago, hope it gives the owner as much pleasure as it did me.
Funny enough, I had an MGC roadster as the very first car I ever owned at the age of 19, and tomorrow I am picking up another MGC, now aged 49, as I miss owning an MG. Kind regards.

  Mark Vine.

Re: V8 costello HYH 223K

lawrencew
Administrator
Hi Mark - thanks for that note. It's great to have some nostalgia for our old cars. If you have any other memories or can remember some of its history - as it had some slight body differences from the other cars at the time - do let us know. I can add some more to the profile as we don't know a lot about this car. Contact me on my email address - details on the Home page. A coupe of Costellos are for sale right now - three in fact - so if you fancy another one, let me know! Cheers Lawrence.

Re: V8 costello HYH 223K

Mark Vine
Hi Lawrence I do have a photo of the car when it was midnight blue with "rostyle's "which it came to me with, however I can not seem to locate your email address to send the info too. So when you see this reply here with your email address and I will be happy to send some history of the car. Kind regards,

  Mark Vine.