V8 Costello Badges

Peter Brodt
Hello all,
with Christmas on its way this might be the right time of the year to treat yourself to a brand new V8 Costello badge, there are still five badges left waiting to be presented on one of those great cars .
All the best
Peter

Re: V8 Costello Badges

scottjamsey1969
hi there, was wondering if you still ahve any costello v8 badges, and how much please,

thanks and regards

scott

Re: V8 Costello Badges

Paula-NRR-796K
Hi Scott

Do you have a Costello that we don't know about ? Perhaps you could let us know a bit more about your car,

Thanks.

Re: V8 Costello Badges

RichardR
Hi Peter

Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia.

I know it is a long shot, but would you still have one of these badges.

My car is one of the first 50 with the dome bonnet and eggcrate grille.  It is the one in an awful shade of yellow in "Restorations" although it is in the process of being returned to its original old english white.

Regards

Richard

Re: V8 Costello Badges

Peter Brodt
Hello Richard,
had answered your request by mail, do try to contact me under peterbrodt(at)t-online.de I still have three badges left so you are welcome to have one.
Cheers
Peter