Tour through Scotland - update

Peter Brodt
Hello all,
just thought I might give you our travelling dates for our tour through Scotland in June of 2017, so if anybody wants to join in for the tour, or part of the tour or just wants to meet up, here is our plan:

Date             Town

11.6.17 Ferry from Amsterdam, arrival in Newcastle
12.6.17 Edinburgh
13.6.17 Stonehaven
14.6.17 Tay Forest
15.6.17 Carrbridge/Cairngorms
17.6.17 John o`Groates
19.6.17 Ullapool
20.6.17 Isle of Skye
22.6.17 Glencoe
23.6.17 Oban
25.6.17 Islay
27.6.17 Loch Lomond / Trossachs
29.6.17 Castle Douglas /Dumfries
30.6.17 Night Ferry from Newcastle upon Tyne

We wish all of you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

All the best

Elfi & Peter

Re: Tour through Scotland - update

Richard M Fairclough
Hi Peter,

Sadly Elvis is still in need of a new gearbox...but if you need anything, just ask !

Regards,

Richard

Re: Tour through Scotland - update

Paul
Hi Peter and Elfi, Thanks for the dates, I plan on meeting you at some part with my Costello if it is finished in time. Keep the updates coming + all the best for 2017 to all. Paul