Princess Anne Wheels

Peter Brodt
This post was updated on .
Hello all,
is anyone interested in buying a complete set (5 wheels in very good condition) of Princess Anne wheels with as new tyres (185/70  R14 -88H, Hankook tyres), I´d like to change to 15 inch wheels.
Just drop me a mail and make an offer.
Best
Peter
PS: you can see the wheels on my red GT in the GT section, or below

Re: Princess Anne Wheels

Steve Morton
Do you still have the set of wheels ?

Re: Princess Anne Wheels

Jose
Are you still looking for the princess anne wheels?

Re: Princess Anne Wheels

Peter
Hello Jose,
why are you asking, do you have a set of Princess Anne wheels to offer?
Regards
Peter

Technical Help

anisazula
Virus removal software may be a tremendous solution for your computer and actually for yourself, too, since antivirus removes every hindrance from your path and provides you with regular alerts to remain safe online. Your online reputation is so important so on protect it efficiently and effectively. Everyone searches for the only antivirus software to bring effective ways to eradicate viruses and to prevent online hacking. Garmin.com/Express | Rand McNally GPS Update | Download Garmin Express | Rand McNally Update | Garmin.com/mapupdates | Mywifi Ext | belkin router setup | Belkin router setup | belkin range extender setup | Belkin Login | Belkin Router Login