Ken Costello Trophy - 1967 Silver Plated Cigarette Box

Ken Costello Trophy - 1967 Silver Plated Cigarette Box

Antony Hurley
Hi all,

I have a trophy that was presented to Ken Costello in 1967 for winning a race. It is a silver plated cigarette box with engravings of the race, date and his name. I am looking to sell the item to an enthusiast who would treasure such a rare and special piece.

Please contact me on the email below if you would like further details or pictures of the item.

Best wishes,

Antony Hurley

antonyhurley@gmail.com

Re: Ken Costello Trophy - 1967 Silver Plated Cigarette Box

Alan Worth
Hi Antony I have sent you an E Mail regarding this and had no reply, is it still for sale ?
Regards,
Alan.

Re: Ken Costello Trophy - 1967 Silver Plated Cigarette Box

fleximonte
I am also a big fan of smoking cigarettes. Even i think now smoking is also becoming a status symbol also. I would also like purchase this wonderful cigarette box. So i really want to know is this still available or not.
Get the best metal one hitters | metal smoking pipes