Costello Wheels

argreening
Hi, All,

I don't have a Costello V8 but I do have an MGB GT with some genuine Costello (Mk 1?) wheels for sale.  These are the dished alloy type (concave) not the convex ones fitted to later run-of-the-mill MGB's or the steel and alloy types fitted to Reliants. They're in excellent condition and have been powder-coated in dark metallic grey but will restore back to original style with ease. Happy to supply photos and listen to serious offers.  I will NOT split them (set of 4) so please don't ask (unless four of you ask!).  Andrew

Re: Costello Wheels

Biek
Hi,

If you could send a few photo's this way I might be interested. Got a going price in mind?
Biek

Re: Re: Costello Wheels

argreening
Hi, Biek,

I will take some photo's for you tomorrow (it will probably be grey and raining though). No, I must be honest and say I don't have a price in mind. I think I would make a judgement based on how much interest I get. I want at least to be able to buy a set of 15" x 6" minilite wheels to replace them.

Photo's to follow!

Andrew

On , "Biek [via MG Costello Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> If you could send a few photo's this way I might be interested. Got a going price in mind?
> Biek

> http://mg-costello-forum.2691470.n2.nabble.com/Costello-Wheels-tp6798572p6801839.html
>

> To unsubscribe from Costello Wheels, click here.

Re: Re: Costello Wheels

Biek
Thanks, though no rush from my end since I'll be away the entire weekend.
Biek

Re: Re: Costello Wheels

argreening
Hi, Biek,

Photos uploaded to Picasa @ https://picasaweb.google.com/109776273865932910414/CostelloMagWheels?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Andrew

http://mg-costello-forum.2691470.n2.nabble.com/Costello-Wheels-tp6798572p6802396.html
To unsubscribe from Costello Wheels, click here.

Re: Re: Costello Wheels

Biek
Thanks for the pictures Andrew, I agree they look nice. However, they are not really my taste of wheels. Sorry about that.

Good luck with the sale.
Biek

Re: Costello Wheels

peter collis
Hi,wondered if the costello  wheels are still for sale? 01752 341183 regards, Peter

Re: Re: Costello Wheels

argreening
Hi, Peter,

Yes they are! Thanks for asking; what do you know about them? Have you seen photo's?

Let me know.

Andrew

On , "peter collis [via MG Costello Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,wondered if the costello  wheels are still for sale? 01752 341183 regards, Peter

> http://mg-costello-forum.2691470.n2.nabble.com/Costello-Wheels-tp6798572p7137916.html
>

> To unsubscribe from Costello Wheels, click here.
>
> NAML

Re: Costello Wheels

Volker Haltenhof
HI Andrew,

I might be a bit late. Are the costello wheels still for sale? I would be interested in them for my MG B GT V8.

Best regards and thanks for your response in advance.

Best regards

Volker

Re: Costello Wheels

argreening

Hello, Volker,

No you are not too late. I have not tried very hard to sell them. But I know how rare they are and I would like a good price for them. I would like to buy some minilite wheels and still have some money left!

Still interested?

Andrew

On 3 May 2012 14:34, "Volker Haltenhof [via MG Costello Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

HI Andrew,

I might be a bit late. Are the costello wheels still for sale? I would be interested in them for my MG B GT V8.

Best regards and thanks for your response in advance.

Best regards

Volker

http://mg-costello-forum.2691470.n2.nabble.com/Costello-Wheels-tp6798572p7523625.html
To unsubscribe from Costello Wheels, click here.
NAML

Re: Costello Wheels

Volker
Hi Andrew,

since I  have no idea how much a set of minilites is it would be best to let me know for how much you would like to sell the wheels for? You can also contact me directly on Volker.Haltenhof@web.de, since I  do not regulary check this forum.

Kind regards
Volker

Re: Costello Wheels

Volker
Hi Andrew,
you wrote in your last mail mail wanted a "good price" for the wheels. Here my question: Can you please quantify what is a "good price" from your perspective. Since I  am not a native speaker, let me rephrase this: I mean how does a good price translate into GBP = what is your selling price?

Thanks in advance
Volker

You can also e-mail to Volker.Haltenhof@web.de if you so wish.

Re: Costello Wheels

argreening

Hello, Volker,

Please accept my apologies; I neglected to answer your question. Have you seen the wheels?  They are or were the genuine factory option for a Costello MGB v8.

For that reason, when I finally do sell them, I will be asking £ 950 for them.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards,

Andrew

On 8 May 2012 07:24, "Volker [via MG Costello Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Andrew,
you wrote in your last mail mail wanted a "good price" for the wheels. Here my question: Can you please quantify what is a "good price" from your perspective. Since I  am not a native speaker, let me rephrase this: I mean how does a good price translate into GBP = what is your selling price?

Thanks in advance
Volker

You can also e-mail to [hidden email] if you so wish.

http://mg-costello-forum.2691470.n2.nabble.com/Costello-Wheels-tp6798572p7537969.html