Congratulations to Lawrence!

Richard M Fairclough
Thanks for putting this web site together..I look forward to meeting up with you with "ELVIS" later in the year.

Kindest regards,  Richard
R.M. Fairclough

Re: Congratulations to Lawrence!

lawrencew
Administrator
Hope to see you there. Must get a date firmly in the books. Why not upload a shot of your car as a user image for your Forum account? All the best Lawrence.

Re: Congratulations to Lawrence!

Richard M Fairclough
How the hell do you do that?  I've only just learned how to type E.MAILS!!!!!!

Richard..

Re: Congratulations to Lawrence!

lawrencew
Administrator

It's quite easy.

Go to the Forum page on our site.
Login as yourself (hope you remember your password).
Click on People.
You'll see yourself, Paula nd me there. Click on your name.
Click on Personal Settings.
Click on Change Avatar.
THen you'll see you can Choose a File to Upload.
Do that, then Upload Image.

I have never used this before either, but seems pretty intuitive.

Go for it!

Lawrence.

> How the hell do you do that?  I've only just learned
> how to type E.MAILS!!!!!!
>
> Richard..
> --- On Mon, 27/4/09, lawrencew (via Nabble)
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> From: lawrencew (via Nabble)
> <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: Congratulations to Lawrence!
> To: "Richard M Fairclough"
> <[hidden email]>
> Date: Monday, 27 April, 2009, 8:50 PM
>

> Hope to see you there. Must get a date firmly in the books.
> Why not upload a shot of your car as a user image for your
> Forum account? All the best Lawrence.
>

> This email is a reply to your post @
> http://n2.nabble.com/Congratulations-to-Lawrence%21-tp2725922p2728168.html
> You can reply by email or by visting the link above.
>

> ______________________________________
>
> This email is a reply to your post @
> http://n2.nabble.com/Congratulations-to-Lawrence%21-tp2725922p2728188.html
> You can reply by email or by visting the link above.

Re: Congratulations to Lawrence!

Paula-NRR-796K
Richard, click on your user name then go to change avatar and load a picure of your car ! Easy !!

Still having problems adding a simple photograph...file too large...daughter Helen now on the case!
R.M. Fairclough

Re: Congratulations to Lawrence!

Richard M Fairclough
Got a picture there in the end!