unkown Costello?

Guido
Hi fellows, I hope you are all doing good these times!! I found this add for a Costello GT not listed in the "cars" area: http://www.sussexsportscars.co.uk/cars/mgbgt-v8-costello/ Best wishes to you all and a better 2023 Guido (ex Costello owner of double bubble)

Re: unkown Costello?

lawrencew
Administrator
Hi Guido - this yellow GT was the one I helped rescue from a garage a couple of years ago. It's listed in the pages but was still green in those photos. Now resprayed to its original colour and had some extensive recommissioning.