Your experience of fitting Princess Anne Wheels

Your experience of fitting Princess Anne Wheels

Paul Stirling
Hi, does anyone have any experience of fitting the original Princess Anne wheels. My Costello has MGC offset axles so the nearside will certainly fowl. It looks like the inner and outer rear wings would need reshaping. Advice gratifyingly accepted before I commit to anything (and cost). All the best Paul

Re: Your experience of fitting Princess Anne Wheels

Richard M Fairclough
PAUL,

Can you send me your e.mail address ?

Richard.
R.M. Fairclough

Re: Your experience of fitting Princess Anne Wheels

Paul Stirling
I've sent you a separate email Richard, let me know if don't receive it. All the best  Paul