Yorkshire Gathering a great Succees!

lawrencew
Administrator
Thanks to those of you who made it all the way to North Yorkshire for the third gathering of these fabulous MG V8s. Browse the Gallery for plenty of pictures from of the weekend and the dedicated page for a full report. Looking forward to next year already! Best wishes Lawrence.

Re: Yorkshire Gathering a great Succees!

Biek
Sorry to have just missed this one Lawrence, but it'll take a lot to keep me away from the next meeting. So I'm looking forward to the next one as well. See you there!
Biek