YORKSHIRE DALES KIMBER RUN 2014

Richard M Fairclough
Hi Everyone in Costello land !. Can you please give me an indication on who would be interested in joining another tour of the beautiful Yorkshire scenery. Based around Runswick Bay, eight miles north of Whitby on the N/E Coast where Cecil Kimber used to holiday by the sea as a boy. Peter Brodt has suggested June, around the Silverstone w/e..dates haven't been confirmed yet.  I welcome any  other comments or dates suggestions (preferably avoiding British Bank Holidays) urgently please so I can start planning. I can be contacted on fairclough55@btinternet.com.
Thanks...Richard..             This would be over 2 days probably                September 9th 2013.
R.M. Fairclough

Re: YORKSHIRE DALES KIMBER RUN 2014

David Wiggins
How do Mr and Mrs Fairie ,

What a good plan- Wendy and I will be happy to attend- the Costello just HAS to be back on the road for that !!

David Wiggo

Re: YORKSHIRE DALES KIMBER RUN 2014

Richard M Fairclough
Thanks for your reply David..replies are certainly slow in coming in but interest has been shown from our German friends and the ever reliable Laurie..hopefully more interest will be forthcoming !  More info to follow......................

Trust you are both well...
THE FAIRIES  !!
R.M. Fairclough

Re: YORKSHIRE DALES KIMBER RUN 2014

Harry Irvine
Hello Richard - I have to confess that I have not really looked at the website much lately which is the reason for my slow response !   Janet and I would like to be part of the possible 2014 Yorkshire Dales run - could you plan for good weather like the last time ? Any date in June would be OK for us at this point in time. Runswick Bay is a really nice spot and the surrounding area has some good places to visit - perhaps we could go to Whitby for fish and chips again ?  Best wishes  Harry.

Re: YORKSHIRE DALES KIMBER RUN 2014

Richard M Fairclough
Thanks for getting back to me Harry.....As soon as I have more details, I'll post them on the FORUM.

I trust you are both keeping well...
Richard.
R.M. Fairclough