V8 Costello Badge

Peter Brodt
This post was updated on .
Hello all,
here again is a big thanks to Ben, Sophie and Lawrence for organizing the meeting in Belgium so well, we had a great time and it was a pleasure to see all the Costellos lined up at the various stops and during our drive through the lovely countryside around Namur and meet up with the owners.
During the meeting I had presented the Costello badges that are available for 80 GBP a piece (very good replicas of the original made out of brass, chromed and colored black like the original) and some of these badges were sold the very first day, in total five of the produced twelfe are sold up to now. But there are still some badges left so if you are in need of one donĀ“t hesitate to contact me. I have added a picture of the badge below, if you would like to have some more pics contact me under my mail address peterbrodt@t-online.de and I will gladly send out some more pics.
Looking forward to getting the orders in, please understand that I will only pass on one badge per owner (unless someone has two Costellos of course ).
All the best
Peter