Tour through Scotland

Peter Brodt
Hello all,
I hope all of you, your families, and of course your cars are doing OK, and none of you is affected by the wonderful weather we have at the moment ...
Elfi and I are planning a tour through Scotland next year, travelling dates being around June 10th through July 1st. I would like to know if anybody is planning a Costello meeting during that time (or prior to, or after the dates given)? We would not like to miss the meeting (hopefully someone is in the planning phase allready ) and would alter our travelling time accordingly.
Now donĀ“t let the weather get you down and have a wonderful weekend, and hope to see you all next year.
Best
Peter