Three cheers to Lawrence, Roger and of course Ken Costello

Three cheers to Lawrence, Roger and of course Ken Costello

Richard M Fairclough
What a delight to meet up with so many Costello enthusiasts today...I would personally like to thank Lawrence for inviting me to come South! and what a delight to meet Roger, and of course the man himself Ken Costello and his charming daughter.

 I'm sure we all agree that a Costello M.G. is the best M.G they never made!

On my long trek home to Yorkshire I had time to reflect on a superb day, and one that I will treasure for a long time.  I hope we can repeat the 'meet' in the not too distant future. Once again thanks to you all...it was a pleasure to meet up with you.....Regards,  Richard
R.M. Fairclough

Re: Three cheers to Lawrence, Roger and of course Ken Costello

lawrencew
Administrator
Was a pleasure. Am glad you enjoyed it. Was great to finally meet the engineering genius behind the conversion of our cars. This is of course just the beginning - the next meet should be twice as big!
LW.