'THE RUTLAND RUN' OCTOBER 2011

Richard M Fairclough
Many thanks to Alison and Andrew for organising a fantastic weekend in Rutland. It was great meeting up with you all,..... Liz and I hope to meet you all again soon.
Anyone fancy another trip to the Yorkshire Moors and Dales after we've had our proposed visit to Kent in the New Year?

Regards to all...Richard and Liz.
R.M. Fairclough

Re: 'THE RUTLAND RUN' OCTOBER 2011

Biek
I can only add to Richard and Liz' thanks from my end. We've had such a wonderful time meeting you all, driving roads that suited the cars so well and seeing interesting locations.

If the Costello virus hadn't already made me a none-curable victim, this gathering would sure have done the trick!

Many thanks to Alison and Andrew for the impeccable organization, and everyone else for their absolutely lovely company throughout the weekend. You all made this a highly memorable first Costello meet for me.

We'll see us at a next meet I'm sure!

Cheers,
Biek
Biek