Rover SD1 short engine for sale

Thierryd
As some you are aware, I had to change the engine of my Costello last year. I bought the engine from Roger Williams, a UK citizen based in France and very much expert about V8 conversions, as he wrote the famous book "How to give your MGB V8 power" (among others).

Roger has now a short engine to sell :
A short Rover SD1 V8 3500 engine is for sale in central France.  The original crankshaft, 9.35:1 pistons, timing gear, camshaft and cam-followers have all been reused after checking for minimal wear.  The bores were honed before re-assembly with new piston-rings, main/big-end bearings, crank seals etc.  The engine comes with numerous gaskets but cylinder-heads, sump, timing cover, water/oil pumps and push-rods are not included.  Price – 325 euros.  Email rwpictures@hotmail.co.uk

Please take contact directly with Roger in case you're interested.
Thierry