New Eggbox Grilles Available

lawrencew
Five new powder-coated aluminium eggbox grilles are available for sale. Retailing at 130 British pounds (with a proportion going to Ken Costello), these fabulous replicas are laser-cut and based precisely on the original design measurements.

These grilles are available to MkI and MkII Costello MGs only.

Update December 26th - 3 are already sold. Any takers for the other 2?
Note: You will need to buy the chrome surrounds section separately (top, in picture below).

Re: New Eggbox Grilles Available

Achim kuessner
Hi lawrence,

Just read your notice about new Costello grill.
I am re-building a GT V8 on a new body shell and would love to order a new fabolous looking Costello grill.
Please let me know how to orderand send me a mail to:

Achim.kuessner@schroders.com

I would be very pleased.

Kindest regards from Germany

Achim

Re: New Eggbox Grilles Available

lawrencew
Administrator
Hello Achim, good to hear from you and of your exciting project.

The grilles are only available to be fitted to genuine Costello MG cars. Unless the car you are rebuilding is one to have been modified by Costello Engineering Limited then unfortunately we cannot supply you with such an eggbox unit.

If of course you believe the car is a genuine Costello then drop me a line at lolwood@yahoo.co.uk and we can discuss details.

All the best
Lawrence.