Mazda Gearbox !

Richard M Fairclough
It says in this months Safety Fast magazine from the MGCC that the company supplying Mazda x5 gearboxes has fitted one to a Costello....if it's one of our select group...can you please contact me ?......Thanks !
R.M. Fairclough

Re: Mazda Gearbox !

Laurie Way
Hi Richard - I saw that article in the V8 Register/Safety Fast and thought the Costello might be yours! Also Roger Parker in Enjoying MG February wrote an article 'Drive with five' and mentioned that he had driven a V8 conversion with the Mazda MX5 gearbox and was superb.
Laurie.

Re: Mazda Gearbox !

Richard M Fairclough
Hi Laurie,
Not me..but someone must have one !  I've got a replacement gearbox which I'll probably get fitted to keep the car original...Elvis at the moment...hasn't left the building !!

R.M. Fairclough