MGB Birthday - Blenheim Palace - Sunday 25th

MGB Birthday - Blenheim Palace - Sunday 25th

lawrencew
Administrator
Hi everyone - is anyone taking their Costello to the MGB Birthday celebrations at Blenheim Palace this weekend? Would be great to have one or two bulging-bonneted cars present to show we still exist! Oh, and MkIIs and IIIs too of course! I would go myself but am 3000 miles away :( Lawrence.

Re: MGB Birthday - Blenheim Palace - Sunday 25th

Richard M Fairclough
Only just got your message Lawrence...been at Runswick for a few glorious hot days !  28degrees in Wakefield tomorrow (Wed)....Not as hot as Dubai I guess !..see you in Rutland ...Yes / No???????
R.M. Fairclough

Administrator
Bit late now! No, I wont be in Rutland personally - cannot justify the cost of the flight! But I am trying to find an ingenious way of getting my car there without me driving it. Any ideas? Perhaps you could go and fetch it and drive it to Rutland in convoy with Roger who lives nearby - his beast will be making an appearance. Then Helen could drive yours :)

Re: MGB Birthday - Blenheim Palace - Sunday 25th

Richard M Fairclough
My wife Liz is co-piloting this gathering. Helen had a son 8 weeks ago, so she's unavailable too..get your friend to come with Fiona (who collected the plaques).in your green beast.

Hope we are getting a Rutland plaque !! nudge nudge!!!!. Dave's your man I'll act as interpreter !!..

If you fancy another HEATHER RUN next year everyone, I'm willing to run it..around SEPT 2012 !
R.M. Fairclough

Re: MGB Birthday - Blenheim Palace - Sunday 25th

lawrencew
Administrator
This year the rally plaques will look more like....rally plaques. Alison Johnson is working with a supplier to create something more professional looking in time for the Rutland Run. I am sure you will be very pleased with the results Richard :)

Re: MGB Birthday - Blenheim Palace - Sunday 25th

Biek
That sounds like we'll have more than just great memories of the upcoming meet! Nice!
Biek

Re: MGB Birthday - Blenheim Palace - Sunday 25th

Richard M Fairclough
Brilliant..do we know who's going yet..news seems to have dried up on August 15th!!

Keep sunbathing Lawrence...Regards,  Richard.
R.M. Fairclough

Re: MGB Birthday - Blenheim Palace - Sunday 25th

lawrencew
Administrator
Richard - the news has "dried up" because I am very busy with my career in the desert. I will attempt to update the website when I can - hopefully one night this week. My desires to keep the Csotello name and website as active and public as possible remain as strong as ever, but certainly I will be committing a little less time to the site.

You are of course more than welcome to submit interesting articles and material for the site yourself, which I can upload when I get the chance.

Lawrence.