MG Club Stand at Le Mans Classic (July) - attendees urgently needed!

MG Club Stand at Le Mans Classic (July) - attendees urgently needed!

lawrencew
Administrator
With January passing by in a flash, time marches on and we need your enthusiasm in order to sign up for the second event of the year - the return of the biannual Le Mans Classic (6/7/8 July) - comparable with the Goodwood Revival for thrilling, close vintage and classic car racing, access to paddocks, cars and drivers. These races run through the night over a 24 hour period - something not to be missed.

Costs for the Le Mans Classic are thus:
General admission  Euro 46 (per person)
Paddock Access  Euro 10
Grandstand access Euro 20
Track Lap (Saturday)  Euro 140 - a full lap of the La Sarthe circuit
Club enclosures - FREE

Pierre Damiron (MkII GT) has also offered to host lunch for us on Monday July 9th upon our return from Le Mans, at his home at La Perriere, 35 miles north of the circuit.

Please be prompt if you are interested in attending. It's a fabulous event and I know at least 5 of you have already expressed a firm interest. Please let me know BEFORE THE 25th JANUARY if you wish to attend. Then Pierre will do the paperwork for us, monies transferring hands later.

We hope to hear from you very soon (and sorry for the short notice!).
Best, Lawrence.