MG B GT V8 Prototype

Peereboom
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I have an Costello V8 prototype, reg MMO229L. The car is in good shape with a lot of details drom it's past, it drives great and I'm the fourth owner. The milage of 86.000 can be guaranteed with the complete history known and on file. I would like to sell this car to another MG enthousiast.

Kind regards,

Sjoerd

Peereboom@debeleggingsgroep.com

Re: MG B GT V8 Prototype

Peter Brodt
Hello,
is the car a real Costello, is it still for sale? What is your asking price?
regards
Peter

Re: MG B GT V8 Prototype

lawrencew
Administrator
Hi Peter. This car is not a Costello. This has already been established via private dialogue with the chap who posted the pictures. It's a factory built car and nothing to do with Ken and Dave Vale's firm.