MG B GT Costello JBB5K

johnpep
Further to my post yesterday, I can now confirm the registration number of my Costello was JBB5K. According to DVLA the colour is red, the engine size is 3528cc and KC converted it in 1972.  The last V5C was issued on the 6th Jan 2012.  The last keeper was dated 12th Jan 2012. The last five digits of the VIN are 83113.

If the owner of JBB5K is known and he/she is willing to make contact, please do not hesitate to email me.

johnpep.

Re: MG B GT Costello JBB5K

lawrencew
Administrator
Helo 'johnpep',

Yes that car is known to the community and mgostello.com. I can share more details with you privately if you'd like to contact me via email? Link is on the website.

Thanks for the previous message and sharing your experiences. Always great to piece together history if these cars and their respective owners through thte years.

All the best.