Lawrence,s roadster.

Alan Worth
I was at a small classic car show last Sunday with my car and a chap came up to me and said that he bought one of the early Costello,s from new back  in the day.Didnt think too much of it but he told me the reg no. and lo and behold, it was your car Lawrence! Ive only just checked the number on here. I didnt get his name or anything but he will be at the show next year so Ill get his details !!

Re: Lawrence,s roadster.

lawrencew
Administrator
Interesting....all the previous owners of my car were total enthusiasts - from reading their notes in the service history....well, all except one or two in the early 90s when the car was a wreck and needed a huge overhaul. Perhaps they didnt fancy the bills!