Lawrence: Costello FYL344J

squalo1002000
Lawrence, I'v tried to email you unsuccessfully from the website. Just though I'd reassure you that FYL344J is still healthy and in excellent condition (the BRG Costello mk 1 on the V8 Register website). I've owned her for about 10 years, having bought her from Paul Denton. She is still a Cornwall car, and the only changes to her spec in the time I've had her are a stainless steel copy of the old header tank (which had become wafer thin), a high capacity oil pump, and a competition clutch. Apart from these, she is very original. Chris Ward.

Re: Lawrence: Costello FYL344J

lawrencew
Administrator
Many thanks for this Chris - another piece of the jigsaw discovered. Drop me a line once more and we can communicate more easily - lolwood at yahoo co uk. Welcome aboard!