Jac Williams' Costello still for sale?

Guido Baldhoff
Hello,

I found at the bottom of the MGB GT list, that Mr Williams car is for sale. Is it still so?

Would be great to hear from you.

Best Regards

Guido
Cologne
Germany

Re: Jac Williams' Costello still for sale?

lawrencew
Administrator
Hello Guido Yes I believe Jac's car is still for sale - I have not heard otherwise. Paula Summers' GT is also for sale, and my Roadster is looking for a new owner too. What a choice! Drop me a line and I'll put you in touch. Details on the Home page. All the best Lawrence.

Re: Jac Williams' Costello still for sale?

Rudi Pilu
Hello Lawrence
I just saw this post of you guys. Is your Costello still for sale or any other you know?
Cheers
Rudi
Germany
flyshroom@gmx.de
+4917611182064

Re: Jac Williams' Costello still for sale?

lawrencew
Administrator
Hello Rudi, Well Paula Summers' GT is now sold, so is my Roadster, and so did the Bonhams Auction GT car. I am not sure is the Williams car is still available, I have not heard from him. Perhaps drop me a line directly on the email address supplied on the Home page and I'll let you know directly. Best wishes Lawrence.