Insurance

lawrencew
Administrator
Folks - I know this has been posted on here before, but could you share with me who your insurance company is that you use for your Costello? I usually use Peter Best but their premiums have shot up this year and I need an alternative quote. I thought Footman James would help but they don't want to. Any others out there you can recommend? Thanks.

Re: Insurance

Paula-NRR-796K
Try Chris Pearce at Ashmore Insurance in High Street, Epsom, 01372 742168 or 9 , email is chris@ashmoreinsurance.com or jean@ashmoreinsurance.com.

Chris insures high value cars and has contacts in many places in the car insurance world.

Good luck

Paula.

Re: Insurance

Richard M Fairclough
Lawrence, can't we do a deal with Peter Best if 'en  bloc' we insure through them as the Costello Owners Club..surely that would be a step forward..what do the other 'members' think?
R.M. Fairclough

Re: Insurance

Laurie Way
Yes good idea - I insure through Peter Best as well including my MGA.