Inaugural meeting in Farnham

Peter Brodt
This post was updated on .
Hello all,
I have a little problem and would appreciate your help.
During our meeting in Farnham last year I had asked Ken to sign the bonnet of my car (the red GT from Germany) and I did take a picture of him signing it. Well you all know Murphy´s law.... my computers main board had a "head crash" and all my pictures, private documents etc. are lost (didn´t believe in making an update every know and then). If anybody else took a picture of Ken signing the bonnet of my car I would really be grateful to get a copy of that picture, will pay for your beer during the meeting in France this year.
Thanks for your help and looking forward to seeing (hopefully) all of you in France.
Cheers
Peter

Re: Inaugural meeting in Farnham

Richard M Fairclough
Sadly, no picture of the bonnet signing (although I did witness it!!)
 Have e.mailed you some pictures of the fantastic weekend...hope these stop you crying!!..Regards, Richard.
R.M. Fairclough

Re: Inaugural meeting in Farnham

Peter Brodt
Hello Richard,

thanks for your response and the pics, at least I have some pictures of the meeting now (besides the ones on the homepage). Maybe one of the other participants has caught this important moment in time and can send me the photograph. I am not giving up hope 8-) .

How are your plans for the meeting in France, have you decided yet? Or is your daughter coming with her car :-D .

Kind regards

Peter

On 13.04.2010 00:27, Richard M Fairclough [via MG Costello Forum] wrote:
Sadly, no picture of the bonnet signing (although I did witness it!!)
 Have e.mailed you some pictures of the fantastic weekend...hope these stop you crying!!..Regards, Richard.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Inaugural-meeting-in-Farnham-tp4891067p4893076.html
To unsubscribe from Inaugural meeting in Farnham, click here.

Re: Inaugural meeting in Farnham

Richard M Fairclough

Can't make France Peter as I'm organising a car run in the Yorkshire Dales on Sat May 22nd! Glad the pics. arrived o.k.

Richard
thanks for your response and the pics, at least I have some pictures of the meeting now (besides the ones on the homepage). Maybe one of the other participants has caught this important moment in time and can send me the photograph. I am not giving up hope 8-) .

How are your plans for the meeting in France, have you decided yet? Or is your daughter coming with her car :-D .

Kind regards

Peter

On 13.04.2010 00:27, Richard M Fairclough [via MG Costello Forum] wrote:
Sadly, no picture of the bonnet signing (although I did witness it!!)
 Have e.mailed you some pictures of the fantastic weekend...hope these stop you crying!!..Regards, Richard.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Inaugural-meeting-in-Farnham-tp4891067p4894365.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Inaugural meeting in Farnham, click here.

R.M. Fairclough

Fwd: WG: WG: Origin of the Vuvuzela

Peter Brodt

Hello Richard,

maybe just a little something to cheer you up after the game :-)

You know where this instrument came from??

 Just look below!!

I found out where the Vuvuzela came from ....think of this next time you blow one!

Tschüss Werbung im E-Mail-Abbinder!