I worked on one of the only 2 mgc costellos ever made.

I worked on one of the only 2 mgc costellos ever made.

Lindon
Hi all.
I was looking to see what carb would  work on my latest rover v8 creation ' a sprite v8' when I come across Andrew Johnson's car. I did most of the original work on this cat back in the 80s. I can see what is remark is about finding a garage capable of doing the job right, is all about. I was a young lad with more love for the old cars than actual skill. It is hard to believe that I was only paid 2 pounds pr hr to do the work. I bought the old Mike the pipe manifolds from Him for 10 quid.
they fit on my mgb v8 conversion beautifully. He is a nice fellow even when things where going very wrong he was still calm and kind to me. Thank you mate. Glad that the e-type axle worker.I was worried about that. I am hoping to fit a di-dion with cosy diff to my sprite.

be

Re: I worked on one of the only 2 mgc costellos ever made.

lawrencew
Administrator
Hi Lindon, Thanks for your message on the Forum last year (sorry for taking so late to reply!!). Could you email me directly and I can put you in touch with Andrew and his Jag-axled MGC Costello. Email is on the mgcostello.com website. Regards Lawrence Wood.