Fwd: Normandy

Peter Brodt
Good morning Richard,

I hope you and the family are doing well.

I have had some problems lately with my PC (mother board gave up on me)
and have lost most of my e-mail addresses and phone numbers, of course I
did not have a safety copy... Please could I have your contact details
again so I can collect all my valuable contacts again? If the weather in
October / November is nice enough I am tempted to take a trip to the
east coast of the UK (Elfi is busy with her choires during these months,
so I am free to take a few days off ;-) ), and if OK just say Hello.

I have added a link with some of my pictures from our last Costello
meeting, hope you enjoy them.

Best regards

Peter

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b0qzo2wa1fsx859/AABY9RzJrrPeDSvDel20oK9ma?dl=0