Egg box grill and badges

813swerve
Hi, Can anyone let me know if the egg box grill and Costello V8 badge are available (or available to be made) please? Many thanks Paul

Re: Egg box grill and badges

lawrencew
Administrator
Hello Paul,

A fresh, small batch of eggbox grilles are about to be commissioned for authorized Costello MG owners only. If your vehicle is a Costello car please get in touch via the email address (Lawrence Wood) mentioned on the website. All of the Costellos featured on the website possess a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by Ken Costello. So we cannot sell the unique eggbox grilles to non-Costello cars.

Hope that helps.
Kind regards
Lawrence Wood.
mgcostello.com