DVLA Car Information

Paula-NRR-796K
Does anyone know how to obtain the information regarding previous owners/history of our cars and details/dates of changes to the car like colour and engine size etc. Thanks.

Re: DVLA Car Information

Peter Brodt
Hello Paula,

here is the address I directed my letter to (that was back in 2003, I hope the address is still the same):

DVLA
Fee-Paying Enquiries, Floor D 11
Longview Road
Swansea SA99 1 AJ
Great Britain

In your inquiry you need to ask for a: “Full Vehicle History” and of course you need to give them the car details (the more information the better).

If I am not mistaken I had to pay a fee of £ 25,- but I am not certain.

Hope I could help

Regards

Peter