Costello v8 ??

Rich
Well considering I was harangued last year for selling a mgb v8 with Costello features made clear in the listing that I could not prove either way wether it was a Costello or not I’m suprised that this one currently on eBay listed as a Costello has had no mention on here

At least I made it clear that there was no proof either way even though several Costello owners with the odd exception believed it was genuine -  where as this one advertises it as a Costello with from what I can see zero Costello features

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mgb-gt-v8/123714811682?hash=item1ccdfa3722:g:CFsAAOSwNRJcnpJs

Re: Costello v8 ??

Richard M Fairclough
Good point...if that’s a Costello I’m afraid I’ve been fooling you all..I’m really Brad Pitt !!!
R.M. Fairclough

Re: Costello v8 ??

Biek
Brad Pitt walked in my shoes! I should have had you sign them ;-)
Biek

Re: Costello v8 ??

Paul Stirling
A friend of mine is looking for a genuine Costello and has spoken with the owner who was very open it is definitely not a genuine car and that he did the conversion himself using a believed Costello plate and engine mount plates and parts from Dave Vale at V8 Conversions running a 3.9L. It isn't listed as a Costello in the title of the advert but Costello is mentioned in the description. It isn't a genuine Costello.

Re: Costello v8 ??

Rich
Funny how I asked him playing dumb asking what a Costello was and after if it’s a Costello and the guy said yes a genuine Costello