Costello needed for photo shoot, Beaulieu Motor Museum

Costello needed for photo shoot, Beaulieu Motor Museum

Hannah_S
Hi everyone, my name is Hannah Shakespeare and I am the editor for the motoring list at Crowood Press, www.crowood.com.

We are currently in the process of organising a photo shoot at Beaulieu Motor Museum for a new book by David Knowles on MG V8 models. The shoot comprises 4 cars, representative of various different V8 models. We're still waiting to confirm the date but it will likely be end June / early July.

Ideally we'd like to see a fairly original condition Costello included in the shoot. I am afraid we don't pay travel expenses, but you will get a copy of the high-resolution photos on disk, taken by Beaulieu's professional photographer.

If you are interested to have your car included in the shoot, please do contact me on 01672 520320 or on hannah@crowood.com. Thanks for your time, and I hope you do not mind me posting this on your forum.

All best, Hannah

Re: Costello needed for photo shoot, Beaulieu Motor Museum

Richard M Fairclough
If you need a good looking car Hannah, then 'ELVIS' is your man!
PHL 770 M 1974 V8 ROADSTER
R.M. Fairclough

Re: Costello needed for photo shoot, Beaulieu Motor Museum

lawrencew
Bit confusing. I have already submitted some photo to the author of this book of my car, and will be again of the car in its latest guise with new deep spoiler.I broke down en route to the Beaulieu photoshoot in fact so never made it!

Would be great - if my photos are not accepted - to have a Costello which has the bonnet bulge AND eggbox grille - as those are the most outwardly visual giveaways as to our cars' provenance.

If I get any news from Hannah or David K, I'll post on the forum....

Re: Costello needed for photo shoot, Beaulieu Motor Museum

Peter Brodt
Hello Hannah,

as far as I can see you only have the convertables as an option, in case you should be interested in a GT also let me know , I can send some pictures of my red GT.

Cheers

Peter