Costello for sale

Peter Brodt
Hello all,
looks like a genuine Costello at a very reasonable price:
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C803135
time to take a closer look for someone?
Best
Peter

Re: Costello for sale

lawrencew
Administrator
Hi Peter

Thanks for spotting that. It's John Hurst's car. I think he;s sold it. He's never given me any decent information fo I have not put it on the website. I've been in touch with the seller who also is very thin on details. Needs a respray, new dashboard, seats and bits in the engine though it does have a British MOT certificate. I'd love to get it as its a good price, despite needing maybe 4000 euros spent on it. I am in Dubai for two more weeks and an still unemployed so its not a great idea to go spending this money yet! Interested yourself?

Will respond later to your Scottish tour idea. I'll put it on the website too.

Best,
Lawrence.

Re: Costello for sale

Peter Brodt
Hello Lawrence,
thanks for the information on the car, but no I am not interested, two Costello´s are enough headaces for one man . I have tried to contact the seller though but have not been able to catch him yet, his phone seems to be busy all the time, well as I said two Costello cars are enough to keep me busy.
Elfi and I have collected a lot of information on Scotland, and the more we read about it the more we can´t wait to go there (we will be brave and take the convertable ).
Was good to hear from you and we´ll be awaiting your comments about a possible meeting in the UK / Scotland.
Heads up and speak soon
Best
Peter