Costello for sale

Alan Worth
Have a  look on Devon Classic's website, 1972 Costello GT £32,500. !!!!!!

Re: Costello for sale

lawrencew
Administrator
It's Brian Davey's recently restored car. The price is very ambitious in the least, but will help the values of all our cars if it goes for anything near that...

Re: Costello for sale

Alan Worth
I agree Lawrence, it looks really good but thats "E" Type money ! Fingers Xsd!