Costello cooling system - header tank

Harry Irvine 2
For information I have just replaced my old steel header tank with an alloy replacement tank which looks well made and well finished. I had the new tank painted in black as the original. It was made by Custom Made Rads in Langley Mill, Nottinghamshire - 07505432465. The total price was £120. My tank was made copying the original but with 10mm less in height and 10mm less diameter to ensure a less tight fit than the original. The website is www.custommaderads.co.uk

Re: Costello cooling system - header tank

Biek
I just had look at their website and they make some pretty amazing looking parts. Thanks for the link!
Biek