Costello V8 rear car badge

Harry Irvine
Just a quick note if anyone is interested - I have just noticed that  there appears to be a Costello V8 rear car badge for sale on EBay uk . It is listed under  " MGB V8 Costello Grill"  but seems to be a V8 Costello rear badge mounted on a normal MGB recessed grill,  There are just over 4 days to run and the current bid is £28. If someone wants a rear badge it may fit the bill ?  I do not know anything about the item for sale so if anyone is interested they will need to contact the seller directly and get more information etc.