Costello V8 Badge

Peter Brodt
This post was updated on .
Hello all,

Another two badges were sold, but there are still 5 of them left, they are available for 80 GBP a piece (very good replicas of the original made out of brass, chromed and colored black like the original). Anybody interested in some more pics please contact me under my mail address peterbrodt@t-online.de and I will gladly send them out to you.
Looking forward to getting the orders in, please understand that I will only pass on one badge per owner (unless someone has two Costellos of course ).

Happy motoring

Peter