Costello Mk1 at Zandvoort

Biek
Hey fellow Costello dirvers!

My friend Bas and I have been lucky enough to be granted 20 minutes of free driving on our National pride Zandvoort! For me this was the first proper outing of my car on a track, so those of you who have 'done' tracks more often can imagine the wide grin that's been on my face ever since last Sunday. :)

Here's the video footage Bas shot while hanging on for dear life (though amazingly no Bas' actually were harmed during the making of this video :-)

http://youtu.be/BUejFwsDVdk

Hopefully you'll enjoy seeing this as much as we did driving it.

See at a next gathering people!
Biek

Re: Costello Mk1 at Zandvoort

Richard M Fairclough
You were definitely getting faster !  Looks like you had a great time.....Richard.
R.M. Fairclough

Re: Costello Mk1 at Zandvoort

Biek
We had indeed Richard, this was great fun!
Biek