Costello Meeting

lawrencew
Administrator
Finding dates to satisfy everyone who is interesting in meeting Ken and other Costello cars and their owners, is proving somewhat tricky.

We originally considered September as the best month to gather our cars together but it appears there are many other classic car events happening each weekend that month, to which several Costellos are attending.

We might have to move the gathering back to early October, after the Revival, after Beaulieu and after Angouleme.

I will find out more and let you all know. There is still time.

Regards
Lawrence.

Re: Costello Meeting

lawrencew
Administrator
It looks like thebest date we have now is:

Saturday 5th September.

Please email Lawrence at lolwood@yahoo.co.uk to confirm your attendance.

Format of the day will include a drive, some static posing for the cameras, a chance to meet Ken and hopefully some coverage from a leading classic-motoring journalist.

Location TBC, but will be SE England so as to allow for the French and German cars to attend easily (sorry for those of you in the NE and NW).

Hope you can make it - it is an event not to be repeated.