Costello Meeting in Germany 2017

Jürgen Kuhnle
Dear Costello Friends,

We, Jürgen Hauber and me, want to invite you for a Costellemeeting Juli 21st to 23th.
The idea is, to have our own Costelloprogramme Fridayafternoon und Saturday. Sunday
23. we could be part of the Rally which my oldtimerclub will arrange in our area. It is tour about 150 KM
it starts in Tiefenbronn ( 5th Tiefenbronn - Classic ) If there is any interest, let us know within the next 2 month to start with the planing.

Kind regards

Jürgen Kuhnle

Re: Costello Meeting in Germany 2017

Guido
Hello Jürgen, hello Jürgen, :-)

hope you both (and your cars) doing well. Yes, I would like to participate, a nice idea to join your rally with the Costello MGBs.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Alles Gute
Guido

Re: Costello Meeting in Germany 2017

Jürgen Kuhnle
Dear Costello Friends,

it is sad to say, but I have to cancel the Costellomeeting in Germany for 2017 as I have just one entrance for the
Meeting.

Kind regards

Jürgen

Re: Costello Meeting in Germany 2017

Richard M Fairclough
Sorry you have had to cancel Juergen! My Costello 'ELVIS'..should be back on the road next week hopefully.

Hope to meet up with you soon..Grusse aus Yorkshire

Richard.
R.M. Fairclough