Costello Meeting in France - Part Deux

lawrencew
Administrator
We seemed agreed on 22nd May as the best weekend to gather our cars, somewhere in Champagne country, NorthEast France. However, only 2 other owners have committed to being available. As it takes quite a bit of organising, could you please let me know as soon as possible whether or not you will be able to attend?

If we cannot get say more than 4 cars together, I would suggest we wait until later in the year.

Please let me know soonest of your availability. Email me at lolwood at yahoo co uk.

Many thanks.

Re: Costello Meeting in France - Part Deux

Richard M Fairclough
Sorry, no good for me w/e May 22nd..I've got another Car Run booked!

Regards, Richard
R.M. Fairclough