Costello Insurance 2012

Paula-NRR-796K
I needed a laugh today, I got an online comprehensive quote for my Costello, of £3700.00. They even telephoned me to ask if I wanted to go ahead !! lol.

How is everyone else insuring this year ?

Thanks

Paula.

Re: Costello Insurance 2012

Alan Worth
Just awaiting this years quote, £198.00 last year with Footman James  !

Re: Costello Insurance 2012

Paula-NRR-796K
Thats not so bad. What about the agreed valuation ?

Re: Costello Insurance 2012

Alan Worth
£15,000, mind you, if that one on Devon Classic's site  sells for £32,500 I might have to have a rethink !!!!

Re: Costello Insurance 2012

Paula-NRR-796K
Thanks Alan.

Yes that car on Devon Classics is rather well priced ! It will be intering to see what it sells for ?