Costello Gathering - Yorkshire

lawrencew
Administrator
As most of you know, we are Gathering together once again as many Costello cars as possible across the weekend of 3/4/5 September, 2010. We will be meeting in Runswick Bay, North Yorkshire. To date, 8 Costellos are confirmed as attending with guest of honour Ken himself present (though with aeroplane, not car!).

Please let me know if you will be attending (those of you who have not be in contact with me) as final numbers are now urgently required in order to organise lunches and dinners.

We hope to see you there for what will be another enjoyable time together with Ken and an annual chance to meet other Costello owners, sharing stories and anecdotes on our special cars.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Lawrence.

Re: Costello Gathering - Yorkshire

stephane vanoverschelde
lawrence , hope that your gathering is in good order for this week end . unfortunately i cannot come but i want to said that the the time we spent in may was a very good time and i thanks you again hope we can meet again in 2011 (i do not hope i am sure!!!)
best regards
stephane