Charles Marchant - Hampshire, UK 3500cc Mk I GT

Charles Marchant - Hampshire, UK 3500cc Mk I GT

Maria Kaye
Hi My dad was the Mr C Wooldridge from Southampton. He was wondering if she is still running and what sort of condition she is in?

I am his daughter

Mr Wooldridge now lives in Australia.

Kindest regards Maria Kaye

Re: Charles Marchant - Hampshire, UK 3500cc Mk I GT

lawrencew
Administrator
Hi Maria, could you contact me via the contact links on the main page of the website? I ca then put you in direct contact with the Marchant family. I am sure they will have good news for you about the car.

Thanks and regards
Lawrence Wood.

Re: Charles Marchant - Hampshire, UK 3500cc Mk I GT

Charlie
Hi Maria,
Yes the car is still on the road and went for a drive yesterday! If you email me at charlesmarchant@gmail.com I can send you more recent photos for your Dad.

Best