COSTELLO BONNET FOR SALE ON EBAY !

Richard M Fairclough
Just spotted a Costello 'BULGE' bonnet for sale today October 6th  on EBAY under MG COSTELLO if anyone is interested!  Regards,  Richard.
R.M. Fairclough

Re: COSTELLO BONNET FOR SALE ON EBAY !

Harry Irvine
I have asked this e bay seller whether it was a genuine Costello bonnet or a copy - his answer was  " this bonnet is made from moulds taken from an original bonnet  and that the finish is not particularly good as the moulds were made from a very tatty bonnet " . Basically it is a copy - presumably this chap has these moulds and can produce more although I did not ask him about this.