Assistance required with Costello V8

Paula-NRR-796K
Help !  My 1972 Costello V8 is stuck in my garage and needs a small amount of work to the engine to get it on the road where it belongs.

I live in Torbay, The English Riviera, does anybody know of someone who could help me with the mechanics of my car ? I am willing to pay for a good mechanic with knowledge of V8's. I have never driven my car and I want to attend the meeting later in the year ! and attend the numerous rallies down here in Devon.

Many Thanks

Paula.

Re: Assistance required with Costello V8

lawrencew
Administrator
My first choice would be Frontline in Bath as they are the official Costello garage these days. But hopefully someone will suggest somewhere nearer for you. Good luck!