Air filter system, works V8

Peter Brodt
Hello all,

does anybody still have an original air intake system for the works V8 as pictured in the ebay add below (take a look at the pictures of the engine bay, inlet manifold, carburaters, air box and -filters, the works):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160551804302&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:GB:1123

If you have one and want to get rid of it let me know please.

Thanks and have a good weekend.

Peter

Re: Air filter system, works V8

Paula-NRR-796K
Hi Peter

There are some parts for sale in this months MGOC magaizine including crab claw air intakes and holly carbs etc.

Paula.

Re: Air filter system, works V8

Peter Brodt
Hello Paula,

thanks for the info, I´ll have at look at it. Are you attending the meet in Belgium? If yes see you there. Have a nice Sunday

Cheers

Peter

http://mg-costello-forum.2691470.n2.nabble.com/Air-filter-system-works-V8-tp6070613p6365275.html
To unsubscribe from Air filter system, works V8, click here.

Re: Air filter system, works V8

Paula-NRR-796K
Sadly my car is still not up and running so no trip to Belgium this time around. Hope you find the parts, I have a copy of the ad if you need the phone numbers.

Paula.

Re: Air filter system, works V8

Peter Brodt
Sorry to hear about the car but there will always be a next time ;-) . Regarding the phone numbers, no need to forward them to me, and thanks again.

Peter

On 17.05.2011 13:16, Paula-NRR-796K [via MG Costello Forum] wrote:
Sadly my car is still not up and running so no trip to Belgium this time around. Hope you find the parts, I have a copy of the ad if you need the phone numbers.

Paula.

http://mg-costello-forum.2691470.n2.nabble.com/Air-filter-system-works-V8-tp6070613p6372653.html
To unsubscribe from Air filter system, works V8, click here.