2014 Aachen Costello Gathering

lawrencew
Administrator
Plans are afoot to have a two/three day driving Tour of the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany in our Costellos, based around the small cathedral city of Aachen. There was no international Costello Gathering in 2013 so this would be a great opportunity to get our V8s together and enjoy some fabulous driving roads at the end of the summer. Aachen is 420km from Paris and 340km from Calais. So its not too far for most of us to get to. An itinerary is in the making, to include a visit to the old Nideggen race track (the pre-cursor to the Nurburgring), Maastricht and some other local sights of interest. If you are interested in joining in the Tour, please get in touch. We are hoping to attract 10 Costellos from Europe and the UK. Tentative dates are 19th to 21st September. Best wishes Lawrence.